Your adventure is waiting! This is more than just a driving job!
FT and PT Motorcoach Drivers Needed Immediately!
If you are seeking a position with a company that offers the opportunities below, apply today!
We offer our drivers:
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable company
- Travel around the country, get paid to see the sites and stay in some of the nicest hotels
- Enjoy meeting new people and helping to make their travel experience enjoyable and one to remember
- Work in a team cultured environment
- Drive the finest equipment on the road and not have to worry about breakdowns
- Participation in our Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Program (we share our profits with our employees!)
- Paid training!
To hear what our drivers have to say about their careers with Arrow, check out www.drivearrow.com! Learn why 20% of our drivers have been with us for more than ten years!
Arrow Stage Lines is one of the largest privately held charter bus companies in the United States. We are family owned and operated since 1928 and have 12 locations in seven states - Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Nevada.
We have one of the highest safety ratings in the industry, and top maintenance teams across the county that keep our coaches well-maintained and on the road.
We are Veteran friendly employer, with veterans making up approximately 21% of our staff.
Our drivers are among the very best in the country! We have an annual Driver Rodeo each year with drivers from all locations competing. Our 2016 National winner even participated in the UMA International driver competition this year and placed in the top 5 drivers over all!
Come and join a team of elite professionals called Arrow Stage Lines’ Motorcoach team!
We offer our FT drivers a generous benefit package that includes:
- Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Retirement and Savings Plan with company match
- Company subsidized medical insurance premiums
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Employee Life Insurance
- Voluntary Plans:
- Short Term Disability
- Cancer Plan
- Supplemental Hospital Plan
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Christmas Party
- Annual Driver Roadeo
- Wellness Program
- Service Awards
- Annual performance reviews
- Health Fair
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) offered by health plan
- Free parking
PT drivers are also eligible for supplemental benefits!
Our drivers must have:
- CDL with passenger and air brakes endorsements prior to hire
- Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug and alcohol tests, and back screen
- Possess clean driving record, this will be checked thoroughly
- Must be customer service focused and professional
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to travel, have a flexible schedule, and work weekends
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively
- Minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience is preferred
- Must be able to speak English and communicate fluently verbally and in writing
To Apply, go to: https://arrowstagelines-openhire.silkroad.com