BUS DRIVERS / MOTORCOACH BUS DRIVERS
New Brunswick, NJ
Full & Part Time
DRIVING YOU TO A BETTER FUTURE!
Coach USA-Suburban Transit is currently seeking full and part time professional motor coach operators! If you are seeking a rewarding career in the transportation field, then look no further! We're looking for customer service oriented, energetic, team players searching for a challenging and rewarding career.
Suburban Transit offers interstate and intrastate services between points in the tri-state area. Suburban also maintains a fleet of new charter coaches which provide customized service to various colleges, businesses, religious institutions and social organizations. Suburban also provides services to several tour companies which specialize in multiple-day trips throughout the United States and Canada for both domestic and foreign groups.
We offer our drivers the following:
Bus Driver Full & Part Time Coach Bus Driver
- Employee Referral Program
- Incentives and extra pay for safe and excellent drivers
- Paid training is available for the energetic candidate with a good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Industry leading wages
- Full Benefits offered to top full time employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, 401k Retirement plan
- CDL A or B license with air brakes and passenger endorsement
- Acceptable driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical qualifications
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work varied schedules including weekends
To apply: click the 'APPLY NOW' button below or top right corner of the page to begin the process.
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
“Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel”