Whether you are a professional driver or simply looking for a change of pace and more variety in your career, don’t just view your job through a windshield. Be a part of making memories as you travel throughout the state and beyond.
Lamers Bus Lines is looking for qualified individuals to join our team of professional motor coach drivers. As a motor coach driver you will provide top shelf transportation for high school, college and professional sports teams, provide shuttle services for business and entertainment venues, and transport tour groups to locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Lamers’ has openings in both USA/Canada and regional multistate operations.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation. Experience pays. It’s not unusual for drivers in our USA/Canada operations to earn $60K plus before tips.
- Regular and Casual part-time work is available. Ideal for supplemental income.
- Paid motels with per diem.
- Uniform allowance.
- Full time benefit package for qualifying drivers.
- 401(k) Retirement plan with profit sharing.
- Performance bonus program up to 5% of Motor Coach earnings.
- Career Mobility Available within the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have valid class A or B CDL with documented 2 years of CMV experience. (bus transportation is preferred).
- Have a good driving record with no more than 3 minor violations in the past 3 years and no major violations in the past 5 years.
- Be at least 25 years old.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
Ask us about unique opportunities for husband and wife or couples teams.
About Lamers Bus Lines
Lamers Bus Lines is Wisconsin’s largest family-owned school bus and motor coach company and an exclusive member of the International Motorcoach Group (IMG) — a group dedicated to providing premier ground transportation to each and every client through elevated standards of performance in the areas of safety, maintenance, customer service, driver training, equipment, operations and on-road support.
Lamers Bus Lines is committed to providing our customers with the best value for their dollar, while maintaining the highest safety standards. Lamers is proud to be an employee-friendly company that strives to provide the resources each employee needs to perform to their best and reach their full potential. Lamers Bus Lines is an equal opportunity employer.