Motor Coach Operator
$4,000 New Hire Sign-On Bonus
Looking for a new and exciting career and the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life? Coach USA-Elko, Inc. is looking for drivers to join our family in Elko, NV. We offer a paid training package to give you the skills you need to operate our fleet and the experience to handle life on the open road.
We are looking for outgoing, dependable, personable individuals who have what it takes to make Coach USA the #1 customer service transportation company. At Coach USA, our drivers are respected and known for their outstanding commitment to safety and superior customer service skills.
- $40K to $60K annually when released from training. Fully Paid Training to get your CDL.
- Paid PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- A 401(k) plan after one year, with matching fund
- A fully paid life insurance policy, with additional buy up possible
- Gym discounts
Put Your Talent to Work:-
- Must be 21 years old or older
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violation in the last 7 years
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
- Superior customer service skills
- Willing to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays
At Coach USA, our drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service-they’re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with us and use your customer service skills on the road.
Ready to Learn More?
To Apply - select the 'APPLY NOW' button to submit your resume and application directly to the hiring manager.
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
“Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel”
In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.