Are you ready to begin your career with one of the top companies in the Carolina's?
Drivers will be transporting groups of all sizes to and from their requested destinations. This includes but is not limited to airport trips, day trips and multi-day overnight trips. Drivers should be courteous, professional and adhere to DOT Rules and Regulations at all times to ensure a safe environment for all passengers.
Job Type: Full and Part Time
Pay: Highest paid in the area
- Must hold a valid Class A or Class B with P Endorsements
- Must have 3+ years of driver experience with a Motor Coach OR enter our Driver Training Program starting with Mini Buses
- Must follow DOT Regulations and Requirements
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a physical examination, criminal background check and drug screening
- Must not have a conviction or a DWI (Driving While Intoxicated)
- No instances of driver's license being suspended or revoked due to a moving violation(s)
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry and push up to 100lbs
- Must be flexible with hours/schedules including some late nights and/or weekends
Benefits: Health, Vision and Dental is available after one year of service and you average 30+ hours per week.